As you may have heard, Facebook turned 10 years old this week. To celebrate, they are creating a “look back” movie showcasing statuses and pictures from your account*.
*The cynic in me says Facebook is actually showcasing their ability to quickly mine your personal data, but whatever.
Everybody and their mom has taken advantage of this, and it is likely that your timeline is currently littered with variations on the following status:
I’ve watched several of these and some are definitely better than others. Some are getting rave reviews, and some…well…let’s just say that each movie is special in its own unique way.
Without further ado, the top 10 reactions to your Facebook movie:
10. The plot was a little slow.
9. Wow, it is getting killed on IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes (shout out to Derek Hernandez for this one)
8. I was not expecting that much nudity.
7. If this were the 80s, it would have gone straight to VHS.
6. I liked the book better. (shout out to Damien for this one)
5. The cinematography was horrible. Seriously, learn to work a camera.
4. I really hope they don’t do a sequel.
3. Siskel and Ebert gave it two middle fingers up.
2. I was hoping the lead would be played by somebody better looking.
1. Worst. Movie. Ever.